Opening presentations were held on February 17, 2021 (3:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
Final presentations at VŠE will be held on Friday, May 21, 2021 (8:30 – 12:00 am CEST)
Students are supposed to make 1 – 4 min. video, which should convey the relevant information about the BP topic and should be representative material for both the company and the university. Company representatives and the tutor have to assess this video in the evaluation form. Of course, the company can help students to create the video. Inspirational examples from the last years are here:
BP 2020 Henkel video – animated video made in Animaker
2. Evaluation from the tutor and company (BP Evaluation_Company&Tutor).
3. Peer Evaluation – students evaluate themselves at the end of the project, this evaluation will influence the evaluation of the company and tutor (BP Peer Evaluation_Students).
4. Final presentation for VSE students – 15-min. long
5. Final presentation for companies – up to the company requirements, usually 2-hour long. A company may also require a report in addition to the presentation.
6. Logos – students are supposed to use CEMS and FBA logos in their presentations and videos.
|Term||Activity||Who is involved|
|February 22 – March 5, 2021||The first meeting of the team, goals:||Company, students, tutor|
|Project topic and output specification|
|Communication – form, the frequency determination|
|May 21, 2021, 7:00 am||Final presentation submission via email or https://wetransfer.com/||Students|
|May 21, 2021, 7:00 am||Video submission via https://wetransfer.com/||Students|
|May 21, 2021 (8:30 – 12:00 am, appx. 15 minutes for each team)||Final presentations – student teams have the presentations (15 min.) of their projects, companies may or may not participate. Students are also supposed to show the video.||Students, company (not necessary), tutor|
|May 17 – 28, 2021||Final presentations – student team has a presentation of their project in the company||Company, students, tutor (not necessary)|
|May 28, 2021||Peer evaluation submission||Students|
|June 1, 2021||Evaluation from tutor&company submission||Company, tutor|
Business Project within the CEMS Programme:
The Business Project is a consultancy-like project. At the beginning of the semester, companies suggested eight topics for students. International teams of usually 4 students solve a real business problem as a one-semester part-time activity tutored by both the company and a professor in parallel. Business projects reinforce the CEMS partnership between universities, students, and companies. It amounts to 15 ECTS.
Students are thus offered the opportunity:
- to gain insight into business life,
- to train their analytical and problem-solving skills,
- to apply research methods,
- to transfer theoretical knowledge into practice,
- to learn process management,
- to acquire social skills,
- to get to know potential employers and re-define their professional goals.
Students are expected:
- to take responsibility for the project,
- to strive for the best results,
- to share the workload equally within the team,
- to communicate well with their tutors.
Project results are evaluated by academic and corporate supervisors. Students write a report and give an oral presentation, both as a group.
Summer Term 2020/2021
Summer Term 2019/2020
Summer Term 2018/2019
Summer Term 2017/2018
Summer Term 2016/2017