Opening presentations were held on February 19, 2020 (2:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
Final presentations at VŠE will be held on May 22, 2020 (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.) in NB 169.
Business Project within the CEMS Programme:
The Business Project is a consultancy-like project. At the beginning of the semester, companies suggested eight topics for students. International teams of usually 4 students solve a real business problem as a one-semester part-time activity tutored by both the company and a professor in parallel. Business projects reinforce the CEMS partnership between universities, students, and companies. It amounts to 15 ECTS.
Students are thus offered the opportunity:
- to gain insight into business life
- to train their analytical and problem-solving skills
- to apply research methods
- to transfer theoretical knowledge into practice
- to learn process management
- to acquire social skills
- to get to know potential employers and re-define their professional goals
Students are expected:
- to take responsibility for the project
- to strive for the best results
- to share the workload equally within the team
- to communicate well with their tutors
Project results are evaluated by the academic and corporate supervisors. Students write a report and give an oral presentation, both as a group.
Summer Term 2018/2019
Summer Term 2017/2018
Summer Term 2016/2017