Summer School 2023: Green & Sustainable Ecosystems /July 10-14, 2023/
Looking to dive into the world of sustainability? Do you want to learn about the most pressing sustainability challenges of our time and get a comprehensive understanding of sustainability issues, analytical tools, and critical thinking skills needed to become responsible sustainability leaders? Then get on board our intensive summer school programme, Green & Sustainable Ecosystems!
About the course
- July 10 – 14, 2023 (Monday to Friday) | VSE Campus
- Tuition fee : 5 lecture days + materials, guided tour of Prague
300 EUR (Early bird) – deadline May 31, 2023
400 EUR (Regular) – deadline July 2, 2023
- ECTS: Students will receive 3 ECTS credits and a Certificate of Attendance
- Designed for both bachelor and master students focused on the development of a holistic understanding of sustainability, this course cultivates a comprehensive understanding of global interconnectedness and the evolving landscape of sustainability and ESG factors.
- It is provided by lecturers and professionals from the Faculty of Business Administration (FBA), the only business school in the Czech Republic with the prestigious EQUIS and AMBA accreditations. The faculty is part of the University of Economics, Prague, the biggest university of economics in the country.
- Students are expected to possess foundational business knowledge, as they will engage in discussions on the challenges faced by companies navigating complex systems.
The course has 2 main objectives:
– to provide students with a thorough understanding of green initiatives and ecosystems while fostering critical thinking skills.
(Cultivation of comprehension of sustainability and its interconnectedness with other fields, geopolitics and legislation.)
– to explore current and emerging green technologies, the field of ESG and examine the connection between green initiatives and economic development, and identify strategies for establishing and maintaining sustainable ecosystems.
>> > Throughout the course, students will develop effective communication skills, gain insights into the driving forces behind the change, and familiarize themselves with sustainability legislation.
For more information about the programme details, teaching methods, lecturers, university and even accommodation options, please, visit the respective WEBSITE.