Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Is Looking for a Development Analyst, Prague
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is looking for a forward-thinking and analytically savvy Development Analyst in the Prague office to support the Development team in the following:
- In cooperation with controlling, operating management and leasing teams:
Developing and updating financial models on active projects based on data provided by respective Project Manager
Preparing quarterly forecasts, cash flows and discounted cash-flow models (DCFs)
Preparing presentations (development section): status quo on active projects, 5-year Business Plan, 3-year Business Plan, deep-dive, project reviews, etc.
- Maintaining the internal Proliance cost reporting tool
- Creating and issuing purchase orders
- Processing incoming and outgoing invoices
An ideal Development Analyst is someone who:
- Understands how businesses and corporations work
- Is aware of basic Accounting/Investment/Finance basic terminology
- Has an analytical mind and sees through complexity
- Works well with others as well as independently
- Is excellence-driven
- Always strives to improve processes and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Is hands-on and not afraid to tackle many responsibilities at once
The position is full-time and with an unlimited contract. The earliest starting date is January 1, 2022. If you are passionate about real estate and want to have impact on how the cities of tomorrow are shaped, then this opportunity is a great one to start your career!
Come and join us and many CEMS alumni who enjoy being part of our Group. Should you be interested to apply, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply write to me to discuss and learn more.