Mastercard Looking for Colleague in Digital Consumer – Strategic Projects
The MasterCard Consumer Engagement team focuses on differentiation, enhancement, and innovation of Mastercard Consumer products. The team manages European Product Line Strategy focusing on Premium cards and Cross Border differentiation. It drives European Sustainability narrative leading with Carbon Calculator and Donation Platform scaling. It innovates with new Buy Now Pay Later solutions such as Mastercard Instalments. Finally, it is responsible for Financial Inclusion and addressing the needs of financially underserved.
The candidate will have responsibility to support primarily two key strategic initiatives which is Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and scaling of Carbon Calculator in Europe. Launching new Mastercard Instalments in the UK and investigating new markets for this solution is crucial. Sustainability is now part of Mastercard’s DNA and top of our agenda at all levels. Scaling adoption of Carbon Calculator to make an impact and help saving our planet is non-negotiable. This role will be directly working with and supporting the European product owners of these two initiatives, driving our common objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a purpose driven individual wanting to have an impact on our most strategic objectives of the company. Ideal for fresh graduates (up to 3 years from graduation).
• Day to day supporting and pushing forward our strategic agenda and objectives in BNPL and Sustainability; if needed Premium/xBorder
• Create sales materials for both account and sales teams to support MC Instalments adoption and Carbon Calculator scaling
• Monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends, understand its implications for Mastercard and suggest steps as required for both BPL and Sustainability.
• Support organization of internal and external events such as MC Awards, MC Sustainability Conference
• Create and maintain a library of best practices and propositions – focusing on Sustainability and Premium
• Supports the analysis of internal and external stakeholder needs and issues
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents.
• Provides insights that may influence the sales strategy, and contributes to the development of materials for training, RFPs, strategy reviews and other.
• Strong business acumen, interest in Sustainability and / or Buy Now Pay Later
• Strong experience in analysing data and putting thoughts in a story, advanced Microsoft Offices skills, mainly Excel and PPT, Tableau an advantage – consulting approach
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative data into actionable ‘insights’
• Engagement with Customers (banks) an advantage
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• Ambitious, driven, hungry, can-do attitude, self-starter, high achiever
• English: Business proficient
• Positive energy and passion, team player
For more information and to apply visit mastercard.com.