Join P&G Supply Chain Manager Development Program!
P&G is offering an opportunity to join their SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM to CEMS students and recent graduates.
Your job scope as a Supply Chain Managerial Trainee includes:
- Leading significant projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results
- Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background,
- Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues,
- Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Work Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- 4th-5th year Master students or fresh graduates of Master Programs
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit,
- Very good level of English language,
- Speaking at least 1 Central European language (Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Baltic languages, Croatian, Slovenian)
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
In case of interest, please contact, CEMS MIM Karmela Yelemessova, CE Market Initiative Leader, email@example.com