ECON x CEMS Sustainability Days Career Event /Mar 2-4, 2023, Munich/
do you want to explore the energy world of tomorrow, learn how you can have a real impact as part of a dynamic consulting team, and connect with other students from all over Europe? E.ON Inhouse Consulting (ECON), the trusted management consultancy of Europe’s leading utility company, is organizing a career event on March 2-4, 2023, in Munich & Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
This event is aimed at CEMS students in all fields, and it is a perfect opportunity to examine different perspectives on sustainable energy and to solve an exciting real life business case revolving around their photovoltaics solutions. Furthermore, you will have the chance to strengthen your network skiing around Zugspitze and exchange opinions and discuss relevant questions with their experienced consultants regarding their careers at E.ON Inhouse Consulting. Lastly, their consultants will take you through professional training and show you how they are supporting E.ON in driving the energy transition with new energy solutions.
>>> Apply HERE by FEBRUARY 5, 2023 <<<
Energizing event details:
- Application deadline for this event is February 5, 2023.
- Training / Impact / Networking / Teambuilding
- All travel costs (within Europe) will be reimbursed and accommodation will be covered by E.ON Inhouse Consulting
- The event will also be recognized as a full-day skill seminar equivalent
What they expect from you:
- You are an outstanding academic performer and currently completing your CEMS studies
- You are motivated to learn more about management consulting and the energy industry
- Networking comes naturally to you and you grasp a (career) opportunity to broaden your horizons when it’s in front of you
- You bring an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- Your working style is independent and solution-oriented
Does this spark your interest?
Want to become a part of #teamECON? For more information and to apply, please go here.
Any questions? Do not hesitate and contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org.