CEMS VSE Triumphs in Cairo And Wins VSE Prestigious CEMS School of the Year 2021/22 Award
We are extremely honoured and stoked and cannot say how proud we are to share this amazing piece of news with you!
This year’s CEMS Annual Events 2022, held in Cairo, Egypt, marked a special milestone for the CEMS MIM Programme offered at the Faculty of Business Administration of Prague University of Economics and Business. Based on an overall comprehensive student satisfaction survey and by a vote of the academic directors from the CEMS schools, the programme has brought VSE the prestigious CEMS School of the Year 2021/22 Award!
What is more, the happiness is triple, as the Awards Ceremony landed us in 1st place on two more occasions:
- Best School of the Year 2021/22
- Global Strategy Course of the Year (for International Strategy taught by Academic Director Ladislav Tyll)
- CEMS Junior Alumni of the Year 2022 for our 2019 CEMS alumna Kate Zhuzha
From under the Great Pyramid, the representatives of CEMS VSE and VSE thus brought a prestigious award honouring the quality of our programme, establishing its reputation among the global strategic network of 34 of the world’s leading business schools dedicated to educating and preparing future generations of international business leaders.
The recognition is primarily proof that if students are looking for a quality international management education that stacks up against the foreign competition in the worldwide context, the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE) is a great choice.
To watch the whole Awards Ceremony live stream, please go here.
- Junior Alumni of the Year – Kate Zhuzha | 1:24:00
- Global Strategy Course of the Year – Academic Director Ladislav Tyll | 1:28:10
- CEMS School of the Year 2021/22 – Dean Jiri Hnilica, Academic Director Ladislav Tyll, Programme Manager Martina Cizkova, and Corporate Relations Manager Sarka Otcenaskova | 1:31:30
>>> Applying to CEMS <<<
The admission procedure for the CEMS/MIM Programme at VSE offers 2 intakes, upon which selected students have to pass the assessment centre.
1st intake deadline is on February 28, 2023.
2nd intake is subject to available spots, the deadline is on April 30, 2023.
Prior to the application deadline, students have to submit the required documents.