Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Is Looking for International Graduate Program Analyst
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations (in the Czech Republic e.g. Westfield Chodov, Metropole Zličín and Centrum Černý Most) is looking for Analyst candidates for their International Graduate Program.
Are you a talented student graduating soon and looking for an exciting yet challenging opportunity? Come join URW’s dynamic International Graduate Program!
Workplace: Prague, Czech Republic/Europe (1-3 locations in the first year; entities in different countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Austria, The Nordics, The Netherlands; final placement in Prague, Czech Republic)
Full-time indefinite contract (HPP)
Target hiring date: July 2023 / September 2023
Application deadline: April 23, 2023
By joining the program, you’ll gain unparalleled exposure to diverse areas of the Group’s business functions, completing 3 assignments in different departments, one of them being abroad. The program lasts for 12 to 18 months, depending on your location. After completing this fast-track development program, you will join one of URW’s departments (e.g. Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing, SCM) for an Analyst role to develop your career further with them.
Through this one-year fast-track management program, highly motivated graduates can discover the diversity of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group and its approach to commercial real estate operations. Their IGP is a perfect match for you, especially if you strive for an accelerated career in commercial real estate and a future leadership position within the broad global network, being challenged and learning from the industry leaders and being able to implement your own ideas and shape the business from the very first day.
Scope of duties – what makes the program unique?
- you have a unique entry point and 3 assignments in core business functions throughout the year (namely Investment, Development, Asset Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- you have real projects to work on from Day 1, and you are challenged in the same way as the colleague sitting next to you
- you regularly meet, debate, and present your ideas to the top executives and the Board of Directors
- you enjoy the numerous learning opportunities
- you work with highly committed people who are driven by excellence
- you have a mentor who guides you through your assignments and professional development
What they look for in the candidate
- recent graduates with a Master’s degree from a top-ranked business school or program
- interest in Commercial Real Estate/Retail industry, willingness to develop in real estate company
- advanced analytical thinking, communication, and leadership skills
- strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and keen to bring in own ideas
- good leadership, ownership, and communication skills
- first experience in working or studying abroad and strive for an international career
- fluent command of business-level English and Czech
Working for a certified Top Employer
A competitive compensation and a rich benefits package (among others lunch pass, broad training offer, language courses, pension plan, travel pass reimbursement and others) is to be offered. What is important to them is to welcome personalities that are committed team players, full of positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. They offer a collaborative, innovative and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. They strive for excellence, and their culture fosters autonomy, innovation, and collective power of their employees. Last but not least, URW was recently named Top Employer of 2023.
How to apply
If you are looking for stimulating and empowering missions, promoting teamwork and challenge on a daily basis, do not hesitate to apply directly through IGP Programme Application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
URW is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. Present on 2 continents and in 12 countries, their shopping centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. With the support of our 2,900 professionals and an unparalleled track record and know-how, they are ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects.