SingularityU Czech Summit 2023 /Oct 3, 2023/
Visionaries and futurists meet again in the Czech Republic. For the third time, leading-edge speakers from Singularity University will join Central European leaders and innovators for an unforgettable experience. So fasten your seat belts, the future is upon us!
RESERVE YOUR FRONT SEAT TO THE FUTURE!
Last edition brought together more than 1,000 leaders from all over the world, along with a uniquely diverse audience from a wide range of industries. Together they started a discussion about the future, global trends, exponential technologies and other topics that are about to change our world. And now Singularity University returns to the Czech Republic and will be like no other conference you have ever attended!
You will hear from global experts in exponential technologies, from Silicon Valley and beyond, and learn about the implications relevant to you. You will also discover the cutting edge of technological progress taking place right here in the Czech Republic as well as in the whole of Central Europe. Your Summit experience, however, is much more than just talks.
WHERE & WHEN
- Prague, Žofín Palace
- October 3, 2023 | 2-6 PM
- Conference will be held in English
- Artificial intelligence, Robotics, Neuroscience, Biotech, Energy, Medicine, Health, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Mobility, Future of education, Future of work, Climate, Sustainability… and much more
MEET & GREET
- As part of the conference, a meeting with selected speakers will be held to give students a chance to learn about the latest news from the speaker’s fields and indulge in discussion with them
- to register, send e-mail to >>> firstname.lastname@example.org with #futureleaders in the subject
- entries will be served on a first-come, first-served basis
- more information: www.singularityuczechsummit.com
Future Leaders event is sponsored by Komerční banka
KB ranks among the leading banking institutions in the Czech Republic and in Central and Eastern Europe. KB is a universal bank providing a wide range of services in retail, corporate and investment banking. Member companies of Komerčníbanka Group provide additional specialized financial services – pension funds, building society schemes, factoring, consumer lending, and insurance.