Internship Opportunity in Sales at Beiersdorf Headquarters in Hamburg
CEMS corporate partner Beiersdorf is offering an internship opportunity in Sales at their headquarters in Hamburg starting in July.
As a member of the NIVEA Global & European Shopper & Customer Marketing team you will gain international sales & marketing experience at the headquarter of a leading global skincare company. Beiersdorf offers a fast-paced and fun environment, in which you will get a great deal of responsibility and independence from day 1, resulting in a steep learning curve.
Typical tasks include:
- Develop global trade sell-in stories for key launches and relaunches
- Data Analysis and Market Research for go-to-market strategies
- Analysis of market / category trends, competitor strategies (incl. offline and online store visits to track competition launches), and shopper studies to create shopper insights and recommend actions to Global Marketing
- Global Sales KPI tracking and analysis
- Update of Global Merchandising Guidelines (planograms), CPPA’s (Channel Price Pack Architecture)
- Support on the development of Sales trainings (Sustainability, Category Management etc.)
- Support on development of Digital internal communication for the Global Shopper & Customer Marketing team
- Preparation and organization of workshops, meetings, and conferences
Interested in the position? Find more information and apply at www.beiersdorf.com.