Grow with Google Program Looking to Hire Coordinator Czechia & Slovakia
Google’s Marketing Team in Prague is looking to hire a Slovak speaking external Program Coordinator for their Grow with Google Program.
The vacancy is a 1-year contract full time position, 40 hrs a week, for a mid-senior candidate to cover for maternity leave with possible extension and expected date of start ideally September or October 2022. The position is stationed in Prague, however, remote work is possible. The Slovak component is a must, given the focus on Slovak market.
Grow with Google is a global program that offers training, tools and in-person coaching to help people gain skills to find a job, advance their careers or grow their businesses. They are looking for a skilled, well-organized and intellectually inquisitive person who will work with them on an external basis on specific Grow with Google projects in Czechia and Slovakia. From determining naming, developing and localizing content, feature prioritization and external communications, you will help shape the voice of the educational programs and help it grow the learners base. This means you will be working with a cross-functional team across marketing, corporate communications, webmasters, marketing agencies and more.
● Coordinate Grow with Google program in Czechia and Slovakia
● Plan and execute educational workshops and trainings for individuals, businesses or NGOs
● Track and report the success of training initiatives
● Develop messaging, collateral and other creative materials
● Develop social and paid media content plans consistent with the company’s brand guidelines
● Manage social media as well as other paid media campaigns
● BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
● min. 2 years experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, project
management, online marketing campaigns and/or work experience in related fields
● Full professional proficiency in English and Czech or Slovak language (native Slovak
language may be an advantage)
● Understanding of Google’s products and technology industry
● Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities
● Demonstrated project management skills
● Experience with developing educational programs and marketing campaigns
● Interested in technology, with the ability to use your creative skills to “think outside the box”,
and to use your leadership skills to execute effectively
● Demonstrated ‘global mindset’, with the ability to think across disciplines, industries,
cultures and scenarios
● Effective written and verbal communication skills
For more info, reach out to Pavlína Kosáková, Head of Brand & Ads Product Marketing, CZ/SK at Google, firstname.lastname@example.org.