Registrations for CEMS Global Recruitment Event 2023 Now Open /March 6-10, 2023/
Are you looking for an entry-level position, graduate programme or internship offer from one of the world’s top recruiters? Engage with CEMS Corporate Partners and discover new employers!
Mark down the dates in your calendar to join the Global Recruitment Event from March 6 to 10, 2023. Use this unique CEMS recruiting event to discover exclusive hiring opportunities in consulting, technology, consumer goods, finance, manufacturing and more. Registration and applications for this exclusive CEMS event open on February 13. Stay tuned!
February 6, 2023 – Announcement of the CEMS Corporate Partners participating
February 13, 2023 – Opening of student registration on the platform
! R E G I S T E R !
Pre-scheduled interview or 1-1 chat
Apply for any offers advertised by the participating CEMS Corporate Partners and get the chance to be invited to an online pre-scheduled interview and enter their recruitment process. Check out how:
- Step 1 – Access the platform by using the link from the email you will receive from CEMS on February 13th. Registration will open at 9am CET / 4pm SGT.
- Step 2 – Set up your profile and update your CV with all the necessary information
- Step 3 – Navigate the platform, browse through the different internship and job offers. Start applying for career positions around the world.
- Step 4 – Apply to any of the advertised positions until February 19th. Starting February 20th, employers will review your application and may invite you for an interview or a 1-1 chat.
- Step 5 – Once accepted, you will be able to access the recruiters’ agenda and select your preferred time slot which is reflected in your own timezone. Please make sure to check your emails regularly between March 6-10.
Need to prep your portfolio before the event?
Polish up your portfolio in advance with a CEMS mentor through the CEMS Mentoring Platform and the Student-Alumni Mentorship Programme (SAMP) designed to help students in their professional career planning.