BCG Strategy Cup /Oct 12-21, 2022/, Apply by Oct 10
The Boston Consulting Group is proud to announce the BCG Strategy Cup 2022 in partnership with MyFoodPlace – a Czech cloud kitchen start-up that is growing new & existing food restaurant concepts by bringing digitization, data analysis, process optimization and fast scaling into the food delivery business. The company is currently launching a new digital product for restaurants. And the exciting news is that this SaaS solution is designed to dramatically improve the efficiency of restaurants operating in the food delivery market.
Do not let this one slide, as it is a unique opportunity to join, compete, and help them shape the future of this new digital product in an attractive & growing market. You will get to create a team and work on a real case for a promising Czech start-up MyFoodPlace with the support of BCG consultants. The competition has two rounds, and the winning team will win a financial award worth up to CZK 10,000 per each member & mentoring from BCG & MyFoodPlace.
>>> Register HERE by midnight OCTOBER 10, 2022, CEST <<<
How Does It Work?
• Create a team of up to 4 university students
• Register your team at BCG Strategy Cup 2022 by October 10
• Registered teams will receive the first part of the problem to solve virtually on Wednesday, October 12 (17:00 CET)
• Submit your solution by midnight on Sunday, October 16
• Five teams will be shortlisted for the final round that will take place in person on October 19-21
• The announcement of the winning team will take place on October 21 during a post-competition in person party at BCG Prague Office
What Awaits You?
• Solving an impactful real-life case – MyFoodPlace will implement some, or all recommendations proposed by the finalist teams
• Training & coaching from BCG consultants
• Meeting MyFoodPlace team to gather insights and present your recommendations
• Steepening your learning curve
• Having loads of fun along the way and have a chance to win an interesting prize