Apply For International Leadership Trainee Program In Coca-Cola HBC
Are you looking to fast-track your international career in Commercial and prepare you to become the leader of tomorrow? Then apply for Coca-Cola’s International Leadership Trainee Program, built for high-calibre talents at the beginning of their professional journey. The program starts Oct 1, 2023.
- a top-notch one-of-a-kind program that will accelerate your professional development and international career
- dedicated to building commercial expertise – by learning on the job how the commercial strategy is created and implemented
- you will get a mix of hands-on tasks at the office and in the market, and impactful projects
- this will be a complex learning process, mentored by Coca-Cola Senior Leaders
- the application process is designed as an educational journey
- the program lasts 18-24 months and starts October 2023
Bring your own magic – talent, personality and wit – and join a top-notch leadership program. When you apply, you start a learning journey.
Coca-Cola HBC is looking for people who aspire to have an international career in the commercial area and wish to influence and make an impact in a fast-paced and diverse environment. They are interested in seeing your leadership potential, so share with them your experience leading others; on the job, in student associations, NGOs, sports teams, start-ups or any other field.
You are a good fit, if >>>
- you want to build a commercial career in a high-performance-driven environment (e.g. sales, digital commerce, commercial finance)
- you are determined, curious and self-driven
- you enjoy assignments that provide variety, intensive collaboration and challenge
- you are open to different people and perspectives
- you are ambitious to lead change, projects and people
- you are open to relocating to another country to accelerate your career
- you have 1-3 years of work experience in any business-related area
- you have a university degree, or you are in your last year at university and able to commit full-time (40 hours/ week)
- you are fluent in English
- you are legally eligible to work in the country for which you apply
The entire recruitment process is reimagined. Usually, when you apply for a role, you just find out if you got in or not. But this is totally different!
The entire selection process has been designed as a learning journey, so you can enjoy the road, not just the destination. By unlocking each step of the application process, you will receive a learning gift. Exclusive webinars with their business leaders, market assignments, learning sessions and materials have been prepared. Moreover, you will get feedback on demonstrated strengths and opportunities for improvement, as well as advice for the next step in the journey.
Are you up to the challenge? Then start your journey now and apply.