Apply for Asahi GO Graduates Programme
Our legacy starts with you! Go for it!
It’s our goal to make a real difference and build a legacy we are proud of. And we need you to help us achieve that. We would like to invite you to GO for it and begin creating your legacy with us at the Asahi GO Graduates Programme.
We are a global company with strong local brands world over. We call that “Glocal”, and the “GO” in Asahi GO Graduates Programme stands for “Glocal Opportunities”. That’s exactly what you can expect to get at Asahi.
Your talent and values matter to us and we know that you need time to go on a personal journey to learn about yourself and the world.
GO for it with Asahi and you will:
• Gain new skills and experiences
• Go across borders
• Meet like-minded and not-so-like-minded people
By going in with an open mind, we promise to really take you places during our two-year programme with fulfilling experiences. Good times, friends and mentors await you and look forward to your application.
Want to know more about Asahi?
Asahi Europe & International is part of Asahi Group Holdings, a global beer, spirits, soft drinks, and food group with leading positions in European and Asia-Pacific markets, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. As of November 2020, Asahi Europe & International Group runs 19 production facilities in 8 countries across Europe and is the custodian of some of the best beer brands in the world, including Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch and Kozel. Within the Asahi Group, the remit of Asahi Europe and International is also to develop and manage all export markets globally, outside of Japan and Oceania. Covering 90 markets and with over 10,000 passionate colleagues on board, the business is well positioned to inspire people around the world to drink better. To learn more, visit our website at Asahi Europe and International (asahiinternational.com)
What can you expect from us and what we offer?
Three rotations. Two years program. One Story – Yours!
• Rotations into different roles and potentially an international placement
• Exposure to Senior Leaders
• Leadership development
• A senior mentor and a buddy to help with the day to day
What are we looking for?
• Recent graduate or soon to graduate with Information Technology, Information System, Digital field to join our #Digital function.
• Being UK based or willing to go there! – The program will take place in our awesome newly renovated Woking office!
What do we expect from our graduates?
• Strong academic background
• A love of learning –tell us what you are keen to learn, what you are curious about and how you stay ahead of the curve.
• Comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty – our world is constantly changing, and we need to adapt. What keeps you awake at night about your future?
• Leadership – at Asahi people matter, how do you get things done and bring people along your journey?
• Drive and passion – What drives and motivates you? What do you really care about?
• Fluency in English is a must, and another language is an asset!
Want to join us? Here is what we need!
CV – Obvious isn’t it?
Motivation Letter – Why do you think you are one of our future leaders?
Anything else that you would want to share with us to strengthen your application – record card, diplomas, certifications, reference letters.