On-line Registration to InSIS
(Integrated Study Information System)
- Letter of Acceptance
- “Jednotné potvrzení o studiu (in Czech)” – document confirming your study in the Czech Republic (“Confirmation of Study”)
- “Doklad o zajištění ubytování (in Czech) ” – document confirming your accomodation in the Czech Republic (“Proof of an Accommodation”)
The Letter of Acceptance is in both – Czech and English. The both documents “Jednotné potvrzení o studiu” and “Doklad o zajištění ubytování” are in Czech ONLY. These documents are required by the Embassies in this language version.
How to Fill in the Learning Agreement (LA)
Telephone: +420 224 098 525
What does the End of Semester Procedure require?
The Confirmation of Study Period form is different for every single university. First of all, ask your home University if there is a specific form for you.If so, bring it to the CEMS office within the Visiting Hours. If not, we have a general form (download here) that we can confirm. Do not forget to fill in following information:
- Enter your name as well as the name of your home University
- Name of (hosting) University: University of Economics, Prague
- Your first day at our University is the first day of the Orientation Week (see the actual Academic calendar on this website) or the first day of our Block Seminar unless you arrived later.
- Your last day at VSE is the last day of your exam, i.e. when you were physically present at the University – having an oral exam or writing a test.