Curriculum and Study Plans
The programme comprises 120 ECTS spread over a 2 year academic period. The first academic year covers the requirements set by the CEMS MIM programme.
The main parts of the CEMS MIM programme are to be fulfilled by the end of the first academic year and consists of:
- Block Seminar (1-week)
- Responsible Global Leadership Seminar (2-day)
- Skill seminars (2 days)
- Management and Business Communication Skills Seminar (MBC Seminar)
- Business project
- Exchange semester at selected CEMS partner university
- Mandatory and elective courses according to Study Plan
The first year of studies can not be interrupted.
During the second academic year students are expected to:
- Actively attend and successfully finish remaining mandatory and elective courses
- Pass the second language exam (non-English)
- Write and submit a diploma thesis
- Pass the state exam in Microeconomics
- Pass the state exam in Minor field - Global Management Practice Course, Entrepreneurship, Business Project and Responsible Global Leadership Seminar
- Pass the state exam in Study Field - Corporate Finance, International Strategy a International Marketing
- Pass the mandatory 10-week internship abroad
Applicants/students may see their study plan in force in the InSIS database: Study information - Study plans. By selecting the type of degree of E, the corresponding academic year of enrollment, the Master continuing of Economics and Management and International Management there appears the catalogue of all courses included in groups of subjects (always via the button "View").
The study plan in InSIS is the essential reference source of information about the structure of study that students need to meet for the successful completion of the programme.
An official document of reference for CEMS students:
Recommended study plans sorted according to the academic year of admission, are available here: