CEMS Head Office – Career Forum 2017 Intern
The CEMS Head Office is looking for a student who would join their team in Paris, France.
Like every year, the Corporate Relations team is looking for an Intern who will help to plan and execute the CEMS Career Forum, this time taking place in Budapest, Hungary with over 1500 participants.
The internship will last from June till November 2017 and the application deadline is on April 5, 2017!
So if you have:
- excellent command of the English language (written & spoken); knowledge of Hungarian is a plus, but not necessary
- business background with interest/experience in event management/marketing
- excellent communication skills
- team-work spirit, flexibility, international mindset, creativity
- stress resistance, problem solving skills
- CEMS background or a good knowledge of CEMS is an advantage
do not hesitate to apply!
As a Career Forum Intern your main mission will be:
- To facilitate the organization of the 2-day CEMS Career Forum that comprises a number of networking events, workshops and job fairs
- Managing online event presence
- Edition of the event communication materials
- Assisting the organisation of and registration to the skill seminars, company presentations and pre-scheduled interviews
- Communication with CEMS students, alumni and corporate partners
- Operational assistance during the event
- Evaluations, statistics & follow-up